We strive to provide a fulfilling career experience for each team member by aligning career development, continuing education and mentoring, a progressive work environment, strong financial benefits and community involvement.
Through monthly, weekly and even daily mentoring and business development training, our staff become equipped with the knowledge and confidence to grow personally and professionally. Some of these staff development activities include:
- Business Development Mentoring: In order to further develop soft skills, you are exposed to partner/director client and prospect meetings, thus allowing you to experience first-hand how our partners engage and interface with prospects and clients.
- Annual Staff Retreat: Each year the firm hosts a seminar for one day outside of the office focused on personal growth and client relations for all staff members.
- Quarterly Training Sessions: These training presentations focus on client relationship building and education on the firm’s mission statement — to proactively impact the well-being of those we serve.
- Young Professionals Referral Socials: The firm conducts young professional referral events which allow staff and senior level accountants to start building a network and refining relationship building skills.
- Quarterly Women’s Development Lunches: These lunches are focused on growing women leaders and discussing business development initiatives in the firm and community.
- Senior Staff Development Lunches: Our firm tracks the progress of rising senior staff by encouraging a “lunch a month” with potential clients or referral sources.