STAFF & SENIOR LEVEL ACCOUNTANTS
Faulk & Winkler is searching for staff and senior level accountants who exemplify our mission of proactively impacting the well-being of those we serve. Candidates must posess intellectual curiosity and exhibit a strong desire to learn.
The accountants who join our Audit Department will use their financial, technical, and operational skills to perform audits on a variety of organizations in several industries.
Those who join our Tax Department will prepare business and individual tax returns, and be involved with tax planning, research and consulting engagements.
Our dynamic and growing firm offers tremendous opportunity for personal and professional advancement, excellent compensation, and benefits.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Licensed CPA or actively pursuing a CPA license
- 1-5 years of recent experience in public accounting
- Ability to travel locally